|January||A Portrait you want to paint|
|February||Wind, rain, snow…all are one|
|March||A Building near where you live|
|May||The Shoes that take you places and you wearing them|
|June||A Faraway Place you want to visit|
|July||Your Favorite Flowers in a vase |
|August||Surprise– Alternate Media such as ink, oils. colored pencils, acrylics, etc.|
|September||Our Pet Companion(s)|
How It Works
- Above is a list of the monthly Challenge! themes for this year.
- Each month, we invite you to create a new and unique piece of art tied to that month’s theme.
- Bring your art to the monthly meeting…no framing is needed
- We invite all Friends and Followers to participate.
- At the member meeting, our host will invite all Challenge! artists to the front of the room and will give the artist an opportunity to talk briefly about the work, inspiration, etc.
- The host will allow interactions with the artists as time allows and there are always opportunities for sideline discussions.
Combining Camaraderie with Creativity